Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Sew Glad We are Friends!

Happy Wednesday Crafty Friends!!

Welcome to the NEW Eureka Blog!! We are SO Excited To have You Join Us on Our New Adventures!!

Today I'm Showcasing the Digi Stamp : Best Friends
 This Stamp Reminds me of my daughter & niece! 

The Paper I used are scraps, The flowers I used are some I picked up from the Good Will Outlet for $.35, hehe! If you haven't Noticed, I craft with Scraps and things I have lying around from years past! However, the sentiment I used, is from Pink by Design that I won as blog candy I though fit perfectly with this card!

I Would Love for you All to stop by my Blog & See my other Creations sometime! 

Many Blessings,
Tina

2 comments:

  1. Love your card! I always stop at various thrift stores but I am still waiting to find something awesome like you seem too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new blog! Super FUN card! Love the colors and layout! ;o)
    Ruza - Stampede DT

    ReplyDelete