Thursday, August 2, 2012

Beautiful Bouquet..


Hello ...

Katie here today with my latest creation for Eureka Stamps.

I thought this digi stamp was so pretty when I saw it, and could picture it in these neutral colours.



Recipe & Method:

1.  Cut and score an A5 card from Black card stock.

2. Layer the brown spotty paper and add a strip of stripped paper down the centre of the card, add black organza ribbon down the centre of the stripy paper.

3. Colour and cut the image and layer onto Black card stock.

4.  Attach the image and add the congratulations sentiment.

5. Embellish with Gold punched hearts.

The image can be found here.

This image would be great for so many occasions.

I coloured the image with Promarkers: Caramel, Sandstone, Tan, Umber.

If you would like to see more of my work you can visit my blog here.

Katie xx

2 comments:

  1. This is so pretty. I love the colors-- what a great combination :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very very pretty. Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete