Saturday, August 11, 2012

Butterflies and Birthdays

Hi everyone!

Tory here again! I think butterflies are the perfect image to use on birthday cards when you don't want to use something stereotypically birthday... and of course Eureka has the cutest butterfly for us to use!



I decided here it would be a great pair with this cute Momenta birthday words paper - a simple image with some pretty loud paper. I cut out the butterfly in the rounded square shape and then used distress ink to tint the white to orange (color is spiced marmalade) and then the black soot just to add a little definition to both the patterned paper and the stamped square. Then I added some rick rack. I am truly addicted to that stuff, and I am almost out of it!

Thanks for visiting and get working on those birthday cards!
~Tory

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely butterfly and card, Tory!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eureka does have some wonerful butterflies! You did a great job with this one, love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tory, I adore your butterfly b-day card;)

    ReplyDelete